Agile Methods Aren’t Just for Developers Any More
Change and transformation are often conflated. While change tends to be a finite initiative that modifies actions, transformation is more often a portfolio of interdependent or intersecting initiatives that represent a fundamental evolution of beliefs to achieve desired results. We can help you not only land changes, but sustain true transformation whether you are instituting a corporate restructuring or organizational redesign, implementing new systems or software, experiencing leadership changes, pivoting to a new strategy, merging teams and products, or any other disruptive event.
We believe in an agile, open-source approach to change management, which means that instead of top-down, bulky change plans that don’t flex with shifting needs, we encourage our clients to consider a more employee-inclusive, iterative approach to assure that change happens with your people, and not to them.
We are PROSCI-certified change managers, but don’t adhere to only one change methodology, choosing rather to work in tandem with our clients to develop a change strategy that will work in their particular circumstance and with their unique teams. Change is personal, and the approach to your transformation should be also.
- Transformation / Change Management Office setup
- Organizational redesign strategy / execution
- Adoption strategies and resistance management
- Change impact and readiness assessments
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Change management strategies and plans
- Culture assessment, integration and transformation
- Leadership coaching and enablement
- Skills assessment and training development
- Strategic communications planning and execution
- Change KPIs and performance management
- Knowledge management and transfer plans